So we finally did it. We got a UTV to haul the whole crew around in. Dan has been wanting to get something so we can all go out riding together. Whether it be another 4 wheeler or a utv, so this is what I was comfortable with getting. With what I see at work I was definetely not cool with Ady driving her own atv no matter what size. So we woke the kids up bright and early on saturday morning and went riding up American Fork Canyon. Brendan wasn't to happy about being woke up so early. So for half of the trip he kept saying "I hate mountains". Everyone else had a great time the whole trip. Brendan eventually warmed up to being in "the mountains".
So I decided to start this blog for 2 reasons. 1 this will be a good way to journal for my kids and 2 in hopes courtney will do the same thing so we can see what is going on with each others families. Here is for hoping!
No comments:
Post a Comment